Friday, August 14, 2009

Procrastination Virus

It's been like 3days now... since the last day i went back to school
jees! and my first paper falls on 20 Aug!! holy... just 6 days away...
And i've not done any revision yet....

Only good thing i like about this semester it's that i got only 3 examable modules
20 Aug - ISECT
24 Aug - GSC
3 Sep - POFM

Awesome!

So what have i been doing these few days...?

Playing games... Watching tv... Facebooking... TOPing...

Dang... wonder how's ORBS doing?
Done revision yet? ZZ? Sara? BH?

I think i'm in love with the Twilight Series!

Twilight
New moon
Eclipse
Breaking Dawn
Midnight Sun

I've got hold of the whole album of twilight OST (you don't wanna know how i get it)
Tracks in the album are as follows...

- Supermassive Black Hole (Catalyst to some action!)
- Decode
- Full Moon
- Leave out All the Rest
- Spotlight
- Go All the way
- Tremble for Beloved
- I caught myself
- Eyes on fire
- Never think
- Fightless Bird, American Mouth (This song is so good that gonna make you wanna slow dance!)
- Bella's Lullaby (Not my cup of tea... well at least not this one... the one i heard over youtube was different.. where Edward was playing on the piano for Bella! I LOVE that version!)

I want to start my revision tomorrow!!!!
Hopefully i don't procrastinate on and on and on and on...
Imma TOP till maybe like 4am or so before i hit bed~

Bye peeps!




No comments:

Post a Comment