Monday, August 3, 2009

New start

If someone were to tell me blogging requires momentum...
I'll definitely have to agree with that...

After all these years... blogging and i have come closer once again...

Recently, I've been reading this particular book "Twilight - Stephenie Meyer"
that i received as a birthday gift from my decade old friends...

I don't totally agree that this book is fabulous since I've already watched the movie...
Sorry for you if you've missed the movie... try the rental/stores or.... download streaming~
For those who know me well would definitely know that i don't have the habit of reading...
Even those lecture notes... i have to reluctantly force myself to read them...
However, I'm pretty much hoping that i get the other 3 series of Stephenie Meyer's book soon!!
Since the movie - New Moon won't be out so soon... Dec? Nov? Sep? of 2009

Well.. so much for the "book review"
Lets just talk about something else...

Today pretty dry~ went to school early in the morning (920 am, don't know if you consider that early but yeah...) attended the GSC(Global Supply Chain)'s Revision Lecture... Realistically peeps did turn up for it... definitely more than the usual ... less than 10 audiences lecture...
After the 35mins "tipping session", went to the lab facebooking till i received an sms from pearl...
Ops! Time to do the ppt for IM(Internet Marketing) ICA3... awesome! last ICA for this module... No more IM for the rest of my poly life... hurray*!

Seriously think that typing what i've done today bit by bit gonna bore you guys to death! since i've already said it's DRY! lol...

There's nothing special that's worth mentioning today...

But i do have a little wishes to make today...

"Hope tomorrow will be a better day for you, Cheer up Pearl Pearl!"

Coming to the end of this blog entry...
Would like to welcome you guys back to my whine heaven once again. :)

- Rainy

2 comments: