Monday, November 2, 2009

Hisashiburi~(after a long time~)

Hi peepz!

It's been a while since i last blogged!
I see my blog is being covered by a thick layer of dust already!

So... what am i busy doing all this time???
Let me see where to start with....~
Sara bday... Ice skating at kallang... ripped off cab, admission!
Busy watching anime~

So far.... i've watched
- Vampire Knight
- Vampire Knight Guilty
- Bleach 1-179 (waiting for b to finish watching till 179)
- Special A
- *Repeat* Aishitersu ze baby
- *Repeat* High School Girls (gordon keep saying it's hentai -.-)

I spent my weekend watching 25 episode of skip beat... the ending of the anime made me depressed! Kyoko and Ren are uber dumb in love! zomg

After reading 1hour of manga... which i don't usually enjoy doing... cuz i find manga kinda confusing... makes my eyes run around the page.. confusing me~ it's just like asking me to play FPS(first player shooting game) -.-
bao told me that the manga kyoko is still not attached... i got even more emo and decided to stop reading ! Only if i'm uber good in animation i'll make my own season 2 of skip beat! pfffft

im going to find something interesting to read/watch before i go bonky sitting here!
2 weeks 4days till the end of ELDC... and also till IPP...
i'm kinda excited... hopefully everything will be good!

Anyway toooooooodlllllesssss bloggy and friends !

2 comments:

  1. yo hoo~

    blog more okie? :D

    wanna know how you're doing with ozz in your life hahaha!!

    miss ya!!

    ReplyDelete